• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Custom Long Range Hunting Rifle

callaway

WTB Custom long range hunting rifle, Lighter is better. Would like to be able to take down an Elk or Muley at 600-800 yards. Please let me know what you have. Open to caliber as I will be hand loading. Do not want 300 Win mag or above. Would like a manageable kick. In addition, I will be using this to hunt Whitetail in Georgia after I go out west a few times. So a larger caliber is not necessary here. Thank you.

Have a browning abolt synthetic that i had a 24" brux #3 contour 1-8 twist 6.5-284 norma. Very impressedimpressed with it in whitetails. Barrel has been fluted and blued. $1200

I have a custom savage, started with a brand new 111 hog hunter action, timed and trigger tuned to 1#, Krieger 26.5" 1:9 twist, chambered in 7mm wby mag, barrel is a varmint contour with a Harrels brake all cerakoted graphite black, bedded 20moa base, HS Precision M24 vertical grip stock, all black. Accurate Mag bottom metal with 5 round mag, 70 ish loaded rounds 30ish pcs empty brass. Shoots 180 berger hybrids in the high .1s at 100yrds, shot a .446" 4 shot group at 200 yrds prone. 180s over H1000 gives 3120 MV. 71 rounds fired. Its a hammer that kicks like a 243. I also developed a load with 168 classic hunters and H4831 that shoots .3s at 3240. 2,200.00 will take it all or 3100 with Weaver Tactical rings holding a Sightron SIII 8-32x56 T dot retical.

EDITED BY LEN BACKUS

Unless you are a paid Sponsor you may not do anything on the site designed primarily to promote your own business.

You may not link to any commercial non-Sponsor website in your signature. You may not include the name of any non-Sponsor business in your Username, Signature or in your Public Profile including the Home Page found there. This rule applies whether or not you are the owner of the business. You may not have a User Name that promotes your business (Bill's Accurate Guns). You may not post a message that is for the purpose of promoting your business with either text or pictures. Non-Sponsors may post replies of a helpful nature that involve topics related to their trade or type of business in response to requests for such general information from other members. Non-Sponsor forum members engaged in a profit making enterprise who receive a direct request for their services or products in a thread may post "PM Sent" or "email sent" and the conduct their business off line.

And classifieds are not for commercial use unless you are a Sponsor.

Last edited by a moderator: