• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb custom 338 edge

wvhunter92

Im looking for a custom 338 edge. Would like to find one for $2000 or less.

just starting to get interested in 1000 yard shooting so im open to similar calibers as well if it catches my eye.

Im looking for a custom 338 edge. Would like to find one for $2000 or less.

just starting to get interested in 1000 yard shooting so im open to similar calibers as well if it catches my eye.

Hello there, I see you have listed a 300 RUM Sendero SFII. Do you not like rifle? It is more than capable of 1000 yards. Shooting a 210 Berger VLD it is still super sonic past a mile. They are amazing shooters and should do everything you want. Just my two cents. Hope you get what you're after. Take care.

Brandon

Hello there, I see you have listed a 300 RUM Sendero SFII. Do you not like rifle? It is more than capable of 1000 yards. Shooting a 210 Berger VLD it is still super sonic past a mile. They are amazing shooters and should do everything you want. Just my two cents. Hope you get what you're after. Take care.

Brandon

+1......

Buy Brianc74 's 338 edge it is a absolute tack driver, 3/4 inch at 300 yards 4inch at 1000 yards. He is right at 2 grand.