WTB contender parts

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by Skimbleshanks, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Skimbleshanks

Skimbleshanks Well-Known Member

I have a 375 win super 14 contender barrel that does not have the little dovetail pieces, I need those also the block that the fore end bolts to, and a foreend suitable for IHMSA. Preferably Wood. A matching target grip would be cool but thats just a want. Also need a front and rear sight as I'm not sure the little tasco jobber that came with the barrel is up to the recoil of the 375, and a different scope is out of the budget for now.

Attached Files:

2. Gene R.

Gene R. Well-Known Member

I have a couple foreends and a set of grips all wooden if interested I can take photos and send with phone. Just pm #. If ya want to get just start over I'd be interested in barrel:D

Gene

3. Nimrod

Nimrod Well-Known Member

You can give TC a call and they will (at least they used to) send the dove tail forend hangers for free.

Bob

4. Skimbleshanks

Skimbleshanks Well-Known Member

Well it took me a real long time to find a 375 barrel that didn't cost an arm and a leg or was beat up, so I think ill hang on to it. Ill check into tc for the dovetail hangers.