WTB: Clip for a Savage Mark ll (.22LR)

kyler

iam looking to buy a 10 shot or a couple 5 shot clips for a Savage mark ll (.22LR)

If you order the parts from Ruger you can put it together cheaper than you can buy 1. Anthony

iam looking to buy a 10 shot or a couple 5 shot clips for a Savage mark ll (.22LR)

Are you sure that you want a clip? Are do you want a magazine?

ClipVSMagazine.gif

Last edited:
If you want to buy a mag check out "cheaper than dirt" thats where i bought my mags for my savage. i just looked and they have the 10rd mags for 13.50 for the mark II and thats a factory savage mag,

i have bought non factory mags for mine and the extra 2-5 bucks is definately worth it. the lips broke off the cheapo mag i bought and now its just a piece of junk laying in my ammo container i guess the spring is still ok and the follower looks decent but that still doesnt make up for the fact i had to buy a real mag that will never need those spare parts.

really go to cheaper than dirt at the link that was just posted up its 2 bucks more for a blued and 5 more for a stainless wich are wierd lookin in my opinion

cheaperthandirt.com the name says it all

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts