• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Cases for Cartridge Board

cdixon

I am looking to start a cartridge board. I have some of the standard calibers, but am looking for more. I would love to find some of the bigger ones (ie 338 lapua, 408/375 varients, wildcats, etc), and some of the newer "wizbang" cartridges. If you have anything that has a loose primer pocket/split neck/etc that is no good anymore, i would be more than happy to take them off your hands. If there is anything interesting your would be willing to sell, Let me know. Will take care of shipping.

Thanks
Chris

I am looking to start a cartridge board. I have some of the standard calibers, but am looking for more. I would love to find some of the bigger ones (ie 338 lapua, 408/375 varients, wildcats, etc), and some of the newer "wizbang" cartridges. If you have anything that has a loose primer pocket/split neck/etc that is no good anymore, i would be more than happy to take them off your hands. If there is anything interesting your would be willing to sell, Let me know. Will take care of shipping.

Thanks
Chris

PM sent....

Send your address in a pm and I will send you a PC or two of 6.5 grendel brass, I think I can handle shipping :).