• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Burris Rings

winmagman

I'm trying to track down a set of 30mm Burris Signature Zee rings, high, matte blk, part # 420587. Every place on the net seems to be out. If any one has a set they want to part with or knows of some place that has them in stock I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Thanks

Chris

Last edited:
My 30mm Signature Zee rings have been on back-order for months with PlanetOptics. They have apparently just received some inventory from Burris because they shipped the rings out 2 days ago.

Price was pretty good @ $44.95 and NO S&H fees.

Eaglet,

I appreciate the efforts. I've got a set on backorder at Optics Planet and the second site lists them as out of stock.

VH,

Would you have a link to that place? Can't seem to find it by searching.

Chris

cornstalker,

Grafs seems to be the hot ticket!! Just placed an order, keeping my fingers crossed that I don't get an email saying they are out. I might just be in business by next weekend.

VH,

Turns out thats where I have them on backorder. If Grafs comes through I'll have to hope I can cancel in time to not wind up with two sets. Otherwise I'll have to buy another scope to go in the rings, then build another rifle to put the scope on..........could turn out to be an expensive set of rings:D:D

Thanks guys

Chris