• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Buehler rings and bases for Remington

1legmont

I am wanting to buy the Buehler base for a Remington 700 short action. One inch rings medium Buehler.

Thanks
1legmont

does anyone know someone that might know someone that has a set. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 1legmot

I can't be the only one on here that is old-school. I am open for suggestions on websites phone numbers etc. for this base I'm looking for.long-range hunting don't let me down.

this is my last try. I thank everyone that has looked at my request.

I am wanting to buy the Buehler base for a Remington 700 short action. One inch rings medium Buehler.

Thanks
1legmont

I know it has been a while since you posted this but are you still looking for a set of Buehler rings and a adjustable windage base? I have a set mounted with a Bushnell sport chief 4x scope manufactured in the early 60's on a short action Rem 722 in .300 savage. I am thinking about going with modern optics to get the most out of this old tack driver. I grew up with this fine rifle and my eyes now demand better than 4x magnification. I am going to go with the DNZ game reaper 1 piece mount with a nice 4-12x Bushnell elite. Get back to me if you want them.

Recent Posts