• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB budget long range rifle

jefftrucker12

Looking to buy a caliber larger than my 223 for bigger game such as deer. Something along the lines of a savage with aftermarket barrel is exactly what i am looking for. 25-06,270, 260, 308 will all work but i prefer something with a heavier than sportster size barrel.

i could get a stevens 200 and put a new barrel on it for less thank 700$ so a rifle cheaper than that would be my price range.

Email info to [email protected]

or pm me on here

thanks

I have a savage 110 in a modied Dura Max stock with a pac-nor sendero contour fluted barre in your price rangel. It is a very long throated 308 win chamber which was done on purpose in order to shoot 208 grain a-maxs seated very long. I built this gun for a buddy on a budget. He fell on hard times when he had less than 300 rounds down the barrel. I bought it back just to help him out. I cannot recall what bases are on it but they would go also. When this gun was built B&C did not make a stock for this rifle. I had to modify it to make it fit. It does not look too bad, but required some red neck engineering. I do not have any pics of the gun and do not want to go out in the freezing rain to take any, but here is a pic of the stock modification which may turn you against the gun. If you decide that it does not look too bad and want more pics I will get you some later. BTW with the 155 scenars he shot a fer 800 yard 1/4 MOA groups before he sold the gun to me.

bigpillar.jpg

If I have not sent you some by tomorrow afternoon, please PM me a reminder.