WTB Browning A-Bolt stock

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by Terrytf, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Terrytf

Terrytf Well-Known Member

needed for a 7mm rem mag right hand

2. Nieko

Nieko Well-Known Member

Synthetic?

3. Terrytf

Terrytf Well-Known Member

ether will do would like wood but synthetic will work and get this up and shooting

4. Wildhog

Wildhog Well-Known Member

I have a bell and carlson in advantage camo. Bought few years ago for 3006 abolt. The recoil was pretty tough with the 3006 and would be even worse with the 7 mm rem mag. If your intrested Ill take $70.00 shipped to your door. they are $189.00 at cabelas now. I paid $159.00 when I bought it. They dont come in advantage camo anymore just mossy oak, black or ,tan . I also have the old synthetic that came on the rifle if I can find it Ill let you know. It would be better as far as recoil goes. If I can find it you can have it if you pay shipping. Ill let you know if I find it My wife probally can put her hand on it if its still here. STAN

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  5. TeamKiess

TeamKiess Well-Known Member

I have a factory wood stock that was an A-Bolt Medallion send me a phone number and I will text or email some pictures. My phone takes way better pics than my camera does.

Mike

6. JWP25

JWP25 Well-Known Member

I've got a factory stalker stock PM if you would like pics. $100 shipped