• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB-Borden, Nesika, McMillan, HS Precision, LongRangeRifle

Jmassengill

Looking for a used, but in exc condition, bolt action. Prefer ss, fluted in medium caliber with low round count. Like to have less than 8 lbs. Not looking for varmint/bench, or 700 action. Please drop me a pm with description. Thanks in advance
Jeff

I have a nice HS bolt action 300 Remington Ultra Mag, 26" barrel, brake, bedding block stock. 2000LA, I think is the model. About 7.5-8 pounds, good stock, good trigger. It walked a bit when I bought it, so I put it away and later had it cryo treated. By the time I got it back, I didn't need it. Only test fired it with ammo for another rifle after that. Ammo was way too hot (3450 fps from 180 ttsx) and I had to throw away the brass. But five shots just made the same hole more ragged at 100 yards. I have a Blaser 300 Ultra I use for hunting now, so I have just left the HS in the safe. It has leupold bases, with 8/40 screws, no scope. I would sell it for 1600, shipped, to continental US.

If guy above is not interested, could you be more specific on gun, they made lots of 2000lA guns in different models any pictures please?

25-06, 257 wby, 270 wsm, 280 , 300 various, 338 various, and in between. Kinda open depending on what's out there

Thank yoU. I dropped the fella a note. That's the kid of rig I was looking for..a little out of my price range, but let's see what happens...
Much appreciated
Jeff