WTB Berger 30 cal 230 OTM

Discussion in 'Reloading Equipment and Components' started by Eastcoastshooter375, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Eastcoastshooter375

Eastcoastshooter375 Well-Known Member

Like title states, looking for partial box, full box, or 2 boxes. I had a box earlier in the year, worked up some crude test loads and took box to dad to see if he liked them. Well my test loads showed room for improvement. When I asked dad about the bullets, his response was, "they shot good, going to need some more...get me a box when you get yours".

Let me know if you have some to part with, or a direction I can look to buy.

2. JourdanD

JourdanD Active Member

Did you get my pm?

3. Eastcoastshooter375

Eastcoastshooter375 Well-Known Member

David,
    I did get your pm. Just checking to see if they were available elsewhere in case your local guy was out. Let me know what you find.

Thanks again!
    Tom

4. JourdanD

JourdanD Active Member

Sent you another PM yesterday. Check my local shop yesterday and he has 5 boxes of the 230gr OTM 30 cals. And he has 5-7 boxes of the Berger 230gr VLD's. he also has a bunch of powder if you need some powder as well. Ill pm you my phone number.
    David

Attached Files:

5. JourdanD

JourdanD Active Member

Otm's

Attached Files:

6. backyardsniper

backyardsniper Well-Known Member

I'm onboard as well, looking for those damn 230 otms If anybody has any info clue us in