• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB:7mm Weatherby

fkroosher

Looking for something in 7Wby Mag-any manufacturer or custom. Short window before moose and caribou open so hoping to find one quick.
Fred
406-471-3620

LOL I have one my wife bought me as a wedding present - the wood is super, awesome figure, I think it has quite a lot of fiddle figure aka (tiger stripe) German 26 #2

Probably solid rust have not looked at it in 25+ yrs

Have a Jap same specs was my sons but that is missing the stock now, sold the stock to another member here.

They are both 300wby just noticed your looking for the 7mm

I have 12 pieces of 7mm weatherby brass that I obtained from an estate. If somebody pays shipping they can have them.

Looking for something in 7Wby Mag-any manufacturer or custom. Short window before moose and caribou open so hoping to find one quick.
Fred
406-471-3620

Wish I had known you were a 7mm Weatherby man. Sitting in Kasilof right now and I have quite a few rounds of ammo in Arizona I would give you. I cannot mail them but will be driving up in May so could bring them up for you.