• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB- - 7 REM MAG BRASS. 284 Bullets

dave1

Please let me know qty and prices please! Also looking for some Hunting Bullets in 284. Once again qty,brand,and price!
Thanks for Looking!!
Dave

I gotta ask,
When did bullets become so costly! Some people are seriously asking way over Cost plus some! I have no problem buying, but come on!

Do you have anything to trade, I have 200 PCS of nickle plated once fired, I load a lot of different calibers.

I don't really want to sell them I would rather trade for something.

Dean

Hi Dave, if your speaking of my offer? My 500 bullets came directly from Berger, the other batch of 500 came from Scheels in Reno, $54.99 per 100 plus 8.1% sales tax.
Both are easily verifiable. My offer of $264 per 500, (7mm 168 Berger hunting) with $8 flat rate shipping was the lower of the 2 batches of bullets I offered.
If someone else was upsetting you, please excuse my post.
But I will add, I never had a problem with a fellow shooter taking a few extra bucks for helping me out! The time to ship, shipping supplies, drive to and from shipping location, again, all within reason.
Hoping I could help you out was the reason for my response, and I agree they have probably been sold cheaper at some point somewhere else and may as well again?
Thanks Dave

I gotta ask,
When did bullets become so costly! Some people are seriously asking way over Cost plus some! I have no problem buying, but come on!

Dave , thanks for the Pm, I was not speaking of our "deal" . I also have no problem buying as said, but I wont get taken advantage of that's all! Thanks guys,

I understand, and thanks brother, hope you find your bullets and I am here if I can help.

dave300

Dave , thanks for the Pm, I was not speaking of our "deal" . I also have no problem buying as said, but I wont get taken advantage of that's all! Thanks guys,