• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB- 7 or 300 RSAUM brass

Graf and Son has Norma 300 saum brass in stock. This is some quality brass IMO. I use a Redding 7mm saum S series bushing die to resize the necks for my 7mm & 6.5mm saum.

Darren

Thanks Swamplife, I now have some extra brass coming too. I was up in Waynesboro, PA. at a gun shop and they must of had 75 lbs of different powders in stock. I grabbed one lb of H4831 and checked out.

Swamplife told you where to buy it, why are you still looking

Oh never mind you're looking for cheap brass

Swamplife told you where to buy it, why are you still looking

Oh never mind you're looking for cheap brass
Truc
I am looking for Remington brand, not Norma.
If you have something constructive to post, by all means, please do.

Trueblue, you are completely right and I was wrong and should have said inexpensive brass and that was my bad, and I apologize completely.
Now in my defense Remington Brass is fine for 1-300 yd hunting. But if wanted for competition or Long Range Hunting that this site is about, Norma Brass will by far out shoot the less expensive competitors. Now if you buy 2-300 pieces of Remington and cull them to get what you need and then neck turn to verify neck thickness and buy a reamer to shoot tight neck brass and bushing dies, then what have you save?
Also Remington has not produced any SAUM brass in two yrs as they can sell loaded cases for much more than the brass alone.
If you do not believe me that the quality is there go to Benchrest.com and look at equipment list and see how much Remington or other companies brass you will fine among the top shooters vs Lapaua or Norma Brass, Both in short range and long range.

Again I whole heartily apologize for my comment as I did not see Remington until after I posted and tried to right it only to make it worse.

Truc
No worries:)
However I don't agree with you on the Remington brass.
I have not had any trouble shooting out to 1 mile with my 338 EDGE on Remington brass.
Have not had any trouble shooting out to 1000 yards with my 6.5 -06 AI when I still had it.
I will also be using Remington 260 brass in the 260 that R BROS is building me. And I guarantee you I will not have any trouble shooting out to 1200 yards with that as well.

Too bad we don't live in the same area then we get together and shoot it out like gentlemen. I was at a National match all weekend and tried to squeeze out one more win before retiring the best barrel I've ever owned and basically waisted my time shooting a barrel I knew was ready for groundhog duty. while it will still shoot 1/4 MOA most of the time, once in a while it spat a shot and it cost me dearly.
Sounds like some decent rifles you have there. Good luck