• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: 6mm Bergers

sewwhat89

I would like to purchase a small quantity of the 6mm Berger 95 gr VLDs or 88 gr LDs.

For what it matters, I would be interested in any VLD/LD bullets between 80 and 95 grs.

Stephen

I would be willing to split a box of 90gr Bergers with you. I want run some tests on them in a 12 twist.

I've got about 3/4 of a box of the 95 gr but they're moly coated. If your still interested let me know.

What I got that I don't shoot.

Partial boxes

Berger 90 gr HPBT no moly (this is not the 95 gr but the 90 gr)
Barnes 85 gr XLC
Barnes 85 gr TSX
Hornady 95 SST
Speer 85 gr BT
Speer 100 gr Bt

Cost will depend on the inconvience factor. For 10 or 20 of one it will be free. If I have to start up a mail order business here I will charge you, and don't be sending me no envelope full of halloween pennies. Poor little kids trick or treating for UNICEF- I keep a big bowl of mixed change and I just poured coins everywhere. There is probably several dollars of pennies, nickel and dimes on my front porch right now.

Just a word of advice on the Berger 95's - a snow ball has a better chance of hiking across Death Valley than a 1-12 twist barrel of stablizing a Berger 95 gr VLD.

Email rcvd

Anybody else while I am cleaning out the cabinet and going to UPS. These are all partial boxes.

P.S.

Hiding somewhere in my cabinet is a box minus 30 of Nosler 95 gr ballistic tips. They were accurate enough that I keep trying them right up until final bullet selection.