• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 6.5x284 or 7mm

j3564wost

Looking to purchase a 6.5x284 or 7mm Mag. Prefer a 6.5. I'm wanting a rife I can pack so nothing too heavy and I'm a lefty so right hand bolts are fine without cheek pieces. Trying to keep it in the $800 range. Other than that I'm not too picky.

Thanks,

J3564WOST

I have a winchester super shadow in 7 wsm I want to sell. I bought it as a donor but decided to not build a rifle right now. $450 with bases and rings. $600 includes a weaver 4-12x44 scope

I have a winchester super shadow in 7 wsm I want to sell. I bought it as a donor but decided to not build a rifle right now. $450 with bases and rings. $600 includes a weaver 4-12x44 scope

Thanks for the offer but I would prefer to stay with a long action right now.

Looking to purchase a 6.5x284 or 7mm Mag. Prefer a 6.5. I'm wanting a rife I can pack so nothing too heavy and I'm a lefty so right hand bolts are fine without cheek pieces. Trying to keep it in the $800 range. Other than that I'm not too picky.

Thanks,

J3564WOST

Look up the savage model 111 trophy hunter XP. You can get one for about $500 and it comes with a Nikon BDC scope. Best value for the money. They shoot great.

Yes, you can't beat a Savage for the money. I was just hoping someone had a little bit better of a rifle than a stock savage that they were willing to part with.

I have a ruger long action Douglas barrel 6.5x284. I currently have it listed on gunbroker. It's probably the only Ruger action 6.5x284 on so it should be easy to find. Once you look at it let me know if you have any questions. Thanks