• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb 6.5

mt_archer

I am looking to expand my long range collection with another 6.5, but have not settled on a particular set up well enough to commission a custom build. I have 6.5 Grendel AR, and 6.5x284 single shot, that are super accurate, and a light hunger 260, so it has to be different. Preferably modest weight that I can carry around. I would be interested in bolt action 6.5 Grendel, 6.5x47, 6.5 creedmoor, or maybe a really accurate 6.5x284 that was a repeater that was set up to seat match 140's long and take full advantage of powder capacity. The right set up with a 264 wm or wildcat might interest me, too, but I would not want to start from scratch fireforming brass or ordering dies. If someone has a shot out 308 with good action, stock and trigger, that I could rebarrel to 6.5x47, that might work, too. Thanks. PM or e-mail through LRH is fine, or you can contact me directly at [email protected].

I guess I was not very clear. I may build a rifle, but wanted to see if one already built might be available. My next thought was saving some money by getting a used rifle with good components where all I need to add is the barrel. Seems like my barrels are all 3 months out, stocks 8 months out, gunsmiths a year beyond that.

I have 2, 6.5-284's I might consider selling. Both long action, set up for 140's, great shooters. Will let you know in next couple of days.

Recent Posts