WTB: 5010 Pulldown Powder

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by speedbump, May 10, 2005.

1. speedbump

speedbump Well-Known Member

I'm running short of 5010 pulldown powder purchased from www.gibrass.com. This has been a steady performer in my 7mmRUM, & I'd like to snatch up some more. I recall Reed Mosser had some awhile back, anybody else??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. Sam11

Sam11 Active Member

3. reed mosser

reed mosser Well-Known Member

I think I have 40 lbs of it. I don't know about shipping put I will almost give it to you. Give me a call 724-366-1989

4. speedbump

Sounds GREAT !!! I'll call you in a bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. dbhostler

dbhostler Well-Known Member

Where ya gonna keep ALL that powder SB, in yer new basement? I have an old barn you could put'er in and if'n she blowed up you'd only be out the powder, and I could send you a pound or two when you needed it. And if'n yer worried about nosey neighbors, I cain post signs that say " DANGER POISONOUS VARMENTS". Than otta keep them that can reed away. Whatcha thimk? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    db

6. reed mosser

reed mosser Well-Known Member

I check on shipping the powder on Monday sorry for the delay. Thanks Reed

7. speedbump

Sounds good Reed. Send me a PM with the details & I'll chop a postal money order & have it out the next day. I appreciate the deal & WILL put the powder to good use.

DB, I'll take your offer under advisement..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif