• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 308 varmit or sendero taper barrel

CHARLIEDUECE65

I am looking for a barrel for a remington 700. I need to replace the barrel on my department issued sniper rifle but my department is too cheap to pay for this. I want to continue shooting and fill this role. If someone has a take off barrel with low rounds down the pipe let me know. The current problem with my barrel is its starting to copper up quickly after very few rounds and takes forever to clean. Accuracy was superb before this happened and is going down hill fast. Anyways looking for a nice clean barrel. Thanks.

Have you considered having the barrel lapped after it is cleaned thoroughly? I would most likely restore it's accuracy and not foul so easily. JMTC.

Had this done to mine, worked great! My rifle is now sub 1/4 MOA after few upgrades (stock, bedding, crown, trigger assem. polished)

I have 150-160rounds down the barrel, it was hand lapped and index crowned by Clay Spencer (spencerriflebarrels.com)

send me a message if interested.

Oliver