• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB - .243 for LRH

Arbogb06

Looking to buy a .243 for my fiance for the upcoming hunting season. Looking for something that can stabilize heavier bullets for medium sized game, mainly deer. She is not too fond of my .338 lapua and I do not feel comfortable letting her use my AR with 75 grain pills for long range.

This gun will eventually also be used for paper targets out to 800-1,000 yards and will be taking deer up to 600 yards or so. I am mainly interested in Remington or Savage actions. I have had luck with Savage actions thus far but would not rule out a 700 action that can be trued and worked on when funds become available.

Looking to stay south of $750 for just the rifle. Dies, brass, and bullets included would also help.

Thanks,

Brandon

Also to note if anyone has a high end .243, 6.5mm or .308 and they are looking for a custom AR 15 platform let me know.

The AR is a WOA upper 26" 1:8 twist and shoots berger 70 gr vld's well. Have shot it out to 300 yards and it is under 1 moa. The lower is a RRA lower and the stock is a magpul prs adjustable stock and it has an magpul ergo pistol grip. The scope is a millet trs - 1 mil/mil.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/custom-223-woa-upper-rra-lower-trade-107466/

I have dies, 300 pieces of brass and 2,500 Hornady 75 gr bthp (will be here in 5-7 days).

Let me know if you want to trade. Trade value of 2,750.00 for all the listed above.

Last edited: