• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtb .240wby

I have one with a 27" Hart stainless match barrel on a model 70 winchester action. It has less than 40 rounds down the tube and I will guarantee the accuracy of it to less than .5 moa. I have shot .25 groups with it. I built it for my son to grow up with shooting antelope and deer. Then we moved from Colorado and it never got used. Now we are in Wyoming and he loves his 257 wby now that he's all growd up to about 235. I have got to start clearing out some guns. Way over a hundred customs is just to much.

I don't know how to price it. The hart barrel is about $600. The donor action has got to be around $300. Truing, bedding, chambering, screwing in and headspace. So you can figure about what I got in it and it is basically like new. I am also going to start selling some of my other hot 6mm's. Just got to many. I have a 240 gibbs unfired with a 28" match barrel no taper and .270 tight neck match chamber. It is on either a Howa or a rem 700 action.

Are you still looking for a .240? I have a Mark V, 26" barrel in excellent condition. Let me know if your still looking.

Thanx,

JohnP

I don't have any pic's right now, my camera is not operating. I'll get a camera in the next few days & get them to you.

It is a Japan made gun, 26" brl, real pretty wood, about 98% overall. Shoots extremely well. All I've shot is factory stuff, but it did MOA, no problem.

JohnP