WTB 215M Primers - I know, I know...

Discussion in 'Reloading Equipment and Components' started by fredmb, May 16, 2013.

1. fredmb

fredmb Member

I realize that if you got them you probably are not going to sell them, especially these days. But I am new to reloading (as new as you can get, I have never done it on my own) and I'm trying to get my hunting rounds dialed in this summer. Anybody have any they can sell me? I know shipping is about as hard as finding them. I live in the Denver area, so if there are any locals that could help a guy out, I sure would appreciate it. Not asking for a deal on them, let me know what a fair price would be for you. Thanks in advance.

2. kaseyfied

kaseyfied Well-Known Member

How many u need...?

3. fredmb

fredmb Member

Well, I was looking to buy a 1,000, but that's because that's what they sell them in at the stores. I guess any amount someone could spare. I have all the components sitting in my newly made reloading bench but no primers to work with! So close! So at this point I think even 100 could get me started and working on my hunting loads.

4. 87predator

87predator Well-Known Member

I have a few on hand, and am heading to longmont tonight, loveland tomorrow morning. the shop here also had a box, so should be somewhere around 1000, but they are heading to a show, not sure if open this afternoon.

5. kaseyfied

kaseyfied Well-Known Member

I have 400-500 and I don't use match primers anymore.. I'll send u some pm me

6. fredmb

fredmb Member

Well heck, anything you could spare would be greatly appreciated. Or if you wouldn't mind telling me the shop in Longmont that has them I could go and pick some up. To can PM me if you want and let me know. Thanks so much for helping out!

7. ROGER FOSTER

ROGER FOSTER Well-Known Member

I just bought some a couple days ago on Gunbroker

8. idaho elk hunter

idaho elk hunter Well-Known Member

The Avid Sportsman in Buhl Idaho had cases in stock last time I was in there. You might look there number up on the web and give them a call.

9. fredmb

fredmb Member

Thanks for all the help guys. Really cool of you all to reach out and try to help. But I finally found some! Wow, what a search... Roaloaded a few last night (after several mess ups) and am going to go out today and fire them off. Thanks again everybody!