WTB 20 or 30 MOA Rail

Discussion in 'Reloading Equipment and Components' started by SouthPawShooter, Nov 29, 2011.

1. SouthPawShooter

SouthPawShooter Well-Known Member

I am looking for a 20 or 30 MOA Rail for my Remington 700 short action.

2. Bullet bumper

Bullet bumper Well-Known Member

Badger ordinance makes a strong steel rail that will not gall up like aluminium will. 1-Piece Maximized Picatinny-Style 20 MOA Elevated Scope Base Remington 700 Short Action

Night force make a good one that is cheaper Nightforce One-Piece Remington 700 Short Action Steel Bases w/ 20 MOA: MSP Scope Mounts

There is another way you could do it . Add a flat standard rail first. Then buy this mount with the 20 MOA rail and 1 " inserts ( if needede ) .
    MSP Variable Eye Relief Scope Mount and 30mm Rings with MOA: MSP Scope Mounts

This is another option Larue LaRue Tactical 20 MOA PSR Scope Mount QD, LT112 | LaRue Tactical
    Strong mount but does not have the positioning flexibility of the MSP mount above.

The advantage is that the mount has the 20 MOA and quick release ability.
    So you can remove the long range scope and the 20 MOA taper is gone and slip onto the standard rail some other sight like a Halo , Red dot or low power scope and not have the 20 MOA taper to contend with.

3. AJx

AJx Member

I have a Badger 20 MOA Picatinny rail I would take $100. for shipped.
    AJ

4. huskeric

huskeric Active Member

Go to opticsplanet.com and look for an ECW 20 minute rail. Cheap and they work. Just a suggestion. Good luck.:D

5. CBS

CBS Well-Known Member

i've got a Nightforce one piece mount with 30mm rings that's 20moa. PM me if you're interested.