• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 100 - Federal 215 or Win WLRM Primers

Doc, A.J.'s right. I don't know what all it takes to ship primers, but I know it ain't easy. If you let people know where you live close to, you can do a face to face. I have both primers and live south of Houston, Tx.

Good luck, Tom

Thanks guys...I forgot to add that to my profile...done!

Rifle Colorado is in western Colorado off I-70 about an hour east of Grand Junction.

Tom, I was just in your neck of the woods about a month ago (Katy, TX)...I have to admit, I was glad to get back to our nice dry weather. I got on the plane in CO and it was 65 degrees, got off in Houston and it was 102 with I think the same percent humidity!!!

Thanks again, Great site!

Bob

Doc, we have some of the 100+ days, but it's more normal to be in the mid to high 90's. However, the humidity usually has the heat index above 100...... It is hard to get used to.

We've got a lot of shooters in Colorado. Hopefully someone will be able to help you, or knows where some are that are close to Rifle.

Good luck, Tom

Well I knew there was a haz mat consideration for shipping powder and the 1000 primer bricks but I didn't realize something as small as 100 primers would require anything extra for UPS or the like...they're usually more reasonable than the post office. My bad! Hopefully I'll find something in the area.

Thanks for the input.

Recent Posts