• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 10 300 gr .338 SMK's

Casey, you should have just asked as I would have been more than happy to send you some last week when I sent you those dies.:confused:

I'll drop some in the mail in the next couple of days...don't worry about it.

Just save me a spot next antelope season.:D:D:D

Last edited:
I'd do it but I only have two

Well I'm glad you have one for each hand...providing you have both hands.:D:D

The ****er of it is I sent him a set of dies last week and by accident I filled out an "Airbill" at the fed ex office and didn't realize it until I made it to the counter. After waiting in line she asked me how I wanted it to send it, I said as cheap as possible. Then she says something like $22 (yikes), I was already having a bad day so I said FINE.

Not to mention when cleaning the dies up I dropped them on the concrete, bent the rod and busted the pin. So I ordered new parts and had them sent to him. After all I broke them why would I expect RCBS to replace my screw up even though I knew they would.

So 10 bullets would not have been a problem....and it still isn't. Just the way things go for me.:D

Holy crap. I didn't realize you had that much trouble getting those things here. And they still showed up in no time.

I'll even up with you for the bullets somehow.

Thanks.

Casey

Really, you don't have to worry about it. They'll get there though it may not be as quick as those dies.:D:D

MagMan,

Bad things happen to good people.............

What I have left of those HATs back. I think I have 4 or 5 left........;)

What I have left of those HATs back. I think I have 4 or 5 left........

Those bullets are no good anymore apparently they are obsolete.:D

Wait a minute I thought you ordered more? Seems to me you ordered like 400.:D:D