Worthless Republicans

... Probably the FBI and HSA will already have my phone tapped and all my emails intercepted. Being ex-military I will be charged as a terrorist for not being still in uniform and sent to a prison in Cuba and get no cigar.

Actually, they have been intercepting email since the days of Clinton. They have managed to keep this one secret for the most part (ECHELON - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, and the actual intercept program the FBI runs http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(FBI)).

Boss, go over where they speak french and see how welcome you feel.

Ok smart guy I ran around yelling "Viva La France" and just got out of the hospital – next time I will bring my pistol (then really go to jail lol)!!! Great suggestion!!!!!

One thing that I have been enjoying is the seafood here!! Have been eating a lot of haddock, halibut, lobster and the digby scallops! Have not eaten at Saint Anne's but have at several other places like this Halifax Nova Scotia Hotel - Inn on the Lake fine cuisine - A Boutique Hotel in Halifax Nova Scotia also eat at some of the small diner types and all culinary experiences have been excellent so far!

Going to Moncton tomorrow and will be there till I come home next Friday-----hope the fish is as good up there!!! Oh---can I run around up there yelling Viva la France??

My geography is not too good. St Anne's Church is actually on Prince Edwards Island. Sounds like you are doing all right on your own.

went hunting up there once. you're right about the seafood. is it bay of Fundi? seems like that's where they got the lobsters. kinda lost my appetite for lobster after i ate 14 in one meal. i'd rather have scallops any day.

i've been to most of Canada. the people are great as long as you're outside the 4 big cities in the east.

HAHAHAHA-----had THE best seafood chowder I have ever had and a platter of apple wood bacon wrapped scallops (digby's)!! Jezz the food is great--tomorrow off to Moncton!! Will be tough going back to Texas at 100 plus high winds next weekend!!

Drove from Halifax over to Moncton today and I won't tell you about the scallop dish as well as the lobster risotto I had tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God help me I love it so and it just got dark about 45 minutes ago!!!!!

Hmmm, not all of the Rep. are worthless after all, how bout that!!! But we know that many are & of course it is a given that the Libs across the aisle are, which is why no one asked what they would do.

election.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts