worst forum ever!!!

Like I said in the beginning, I dont know where I went wrong in my first post?? I had no idea things were going to turn out that way. I just figured it was like any other forum. If they want all there members to abide by all there stupid little rules or whatever, they need to be a little more specific with everything. They seem to set you up to look like a fool, and they get a kick out of it. Ridiculous....

The guy from Wyoming is an ADC trapper and veteran Coyote man of 42 years his post says..... over 3800 confirmed coyotes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Seems to me they could have all learned from a man like that. And they banned him for sticking up for 25-06 it looks like....

WOW ! Picky over there I guess

Jeez, I dont think I've seen even an 1/4 of the yotes that guys shot!! That guy needs to go over to Predatormasters and share his knowledge. I understand the guy that runs the site pays for it all and what not, but you still dont need to be an a** about it. Just the way I feel.

25 06 Predators kill lots of game and we have gotten rid of many of the larger predators that would otherwise control the coyote population. Here in SE Idaho some places are over-run with coyotes and the Department of Fish & Game shoot them with semi-auto shotguns (buckshot) out of a helicopter. After reading the Coyotegod thread I can't believe people think that way about them. I understand all animals have there place here (including wolves) but putting predators on a pedastool like that? Come on!
I myself have started calling them and will shoot all I can find!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean. The antelope fawn mortality rate in central and southern Oregon is like 90-95% because of them dang dogs. No wonder it takes 15 years to draw a frickin antelope tag in Oregon. Cuz all the coyotes eat them. Coyotes are a predator/varmint and always will be. They should be treated as such, and I do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif We definately have no shortage of them up this way. I was told about a year or two ago that a helicopter and govt guy went up this big canyon about 20 miles from my house and shot around 150 in a couple days. What a job huh!!

wonder how they'd feel if they knew how we do it over here? run em with hounds till they pop out in a field and blast em with 4 buck from 10ga's. NO hide left. theres no respect for the yote here. a trail cam was set up last spring outside a den with pups. in 30 days, 28 fawns and tons of small game were dragged into the den. thats just one mama....

and not to hijack but its along the same lines, the cat population is also taking a huge toll on what little game we have left here..... both need dealt with.

Yeah I get flamed on hunting.net.com pretty often for talking LR shooting, I call the real idiotic ones "peta poster child" , tell my yote god ,com that an eastern yote brings 15 bucks tops, most folks won't skin one for that, so stretching/drying is really a waste.
JS

well i just went over and read what they had to say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif man how do they live with there selfs there a bunch of dumb SOB's. go over to http://www.predatormastersforums.com/ that a lot better place. i have had some of them guys coming down to hunt with me. there all ways a alot of fun. all i can say is to h3ll with people like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif i may let some of them come down to my ranch to hunt and when they show up with there 17's i'll take there $$$ and not let them hunt with such a little gun know that would show them.

[ QUOTE ]
Like I said in the beginning, I dont know where I went wrong in my first post??

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have told them where to go after the first ........
"WELCOMING RESPONSE" ........they gave you!

BTW the administrator's headline under his Avatar should have told you something!

John-Henry
King Hell Dictator

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

wow, I just was reading over there, and those guys are "a little" stuck up.

saw where another guy from WY started a thread about rem 06', and he pretty much got booted from the get go.

those guys suck, and I agree, go to the other predator site that was mentioned, it's better anyway.

it's funny how some people don't even want you to shoot past a hundred yds, paper or not, they think you're just throwing bullets. doesn't matter if you shoot better at 500 than they can at 100...oh well, sorry you got flamed over there!

[ QUOTE ]
........funny how some people don't even want you to shoot past a hundred yds, paper or not,.....

[/ QUOTE ]

They can not help it because they are limited by the equipment they use. No 17 rem or any 17 will give you satisfactory results at a coyote at 500-600 yards. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Its all good! I went over to PM.com and I think I fit in a little better over there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I question useing a 17 Rem on coyotes in the first place. Using a bullet half the size of your pinky nail doesn't quite make sense on a tough ol critter like a coyote. Then again, when you call them into your lap, you could probly kill em with a rock!!

Maybe they envy the Coyote so much because it can lick it own groin and they are jealous!

Since the get mad at calling then yotes, I wonder if they would get mad at me for pronouncing them "Ki-Yoat" instead of "Ki-Yo-Ti"

They may very well have watched too much road runner cartoons when they were growing up and think all coyotes are "super geniuses" like "Wile E. Coyote"

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.