• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED World War ONE 1911

Status
Not open for further replies.

camoman80

I thought I would just post this on here and see if I any one was interested in it. I have Springfield 1911 45 ACP for sale. This gun is not in mint condition but considering it has been through a few World wars and close to 100 years old not bad in my book. I have shot it , and it shoot fine, it is not the most accurate but again it is an old war gun. I am asking 800 for it at the moment and that will include shipping depending on where you are and how much it will cost. Feel free to email me at [email protected]. Just to answer a few question that most people ask that know anything about it does have the flaming bomb on the slide and frame all parts or stamped with S that are suppose to be and it does have the copper flashed original clip. From what I can I think it is mdae in about 1915-1916. I do have pics I can email as well just do not know how to post them on here.
Matt

pics

I do not know how to post pics but if you want to send me your email I will send you some pics. If you ever need some help droping some song dogs redbone let me know.
Matt

possible trade

I am also looking for a plane jane 223or 308 in eather a remington savage or howa rifle. just a basic truck gun.
Matt

Posting Pics for Camoman:

45A.JPG

45B.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.