World Economic Forum Official - 86% Population Reduction

This plan was already attempted to be put in action about two years ago!💉
Yep 👍 step one of many I figure
Hmmmm, I'm still waiting, I thought our more "independent" minded members would have shown up by now. Looks like I'll have to use bait, this will bring them in like a fox to a chicken coop, "TRUMP"
that would do it and usually the first thing out of their mouth is "conspiracy "

This plan was already attempted to be put in action about two years ago!💉
There's been some talk about disease X.
Not to worry though since they are working on a vaccine for it.
Seems a bit strange that they are developing a vaccine for a disease that hasn't emerged yet. I'm sure it'll be safe and effective.
I've noticed that today's conspiracy theories turn into truths in a few months time.

Just keep believing the news and wait to see . Either of my dogs (they are really smart lol ) could run this country more confidently that what's going on now ! I feel that no mater what happens in 9 months , the good old US os A will a divided wasteland . Start buying as much ammo and canned goods you can store !

Last edited:
In 2013 there was a show on BBC4 called Utopia. The original in edited form is on Amazon prime along with the 2020 American copy that's, well feces... anyway.

In utopia the main characters come together from a chat room discussion on the utopia graphic novel written in a asylum by a crazy man. This is how they meet Jessica Hyde. Arby and Lee are trying to find her for the organization they work for.

This organization is creating a fake "Russian" flu scare to get the population to take this vaccine they happen to have bought a ton on prior to due to, through suggesting, from the manufacturer of it.

Fast forward to season 2 and it goes back to the 60s when the main two people from the organization meet while discussing the imminent death of earth due to overpopulation, and an idea to de populate humanly through sterilization of "undesirable" DNA traits.

I recommend watching it. Aside from the coincidentally similar story line that had my friend googling and freaking out during the show, the cinematography is interesting and unique

Last edited:
I've noticed that in some of the most impoverished countries in the world, people there seem to have the highest number of offspring. When a couple can't feed themselves, I just can't understand how they can bring numerous children into their world knowing how much they will suffer.

The number of starving children in this world is heartbreaking but the cycle continues.

I've noticed that in some of the most impoverished countries in the world, people there seem to have the highest number of offspring. When a couple can't feed themselves, I just can't understand how they can bring numerous children into their world knowing how much they will suffer.

The number of starving children in this world is heartbreaking but the cycle continues.

In a land that can produce crops and animals in abundance…..large numbers of children would work the land and fight to provide for future generations!

That doesn't work in all areas of our planet! memtb

They are probably bored ….less with nothing else to due and the cost of a condom costs as much as 1 months food supply

It's no different in many areas of this country.

It's a little different in this country because there are numerous levels of welfare and public assistance. That's without even mentioning all the charitable organizations. Having more kids here often results in higher government pay-outs and larger free accommodations.

But ... I get your point.

I can't speak for bdlesh but I think whoever is left after the reduction in population will be servants (slaves) to the elites.
Covid wasn't deadly enough and the jab helped with reduction but I'm sure they have something much better the next go round.
That is what I meant. We will be at their mercy for everything we get. Look at China or Venezuela to see how it will be.