Working brass after pulling Bullets?

GetReel

If you load up 10-15-20 rounds of increasing powder charge to perform a pressure test and you found pressure with a couple loads left, when you pull the bullet do you work the brass again or no?

Well, I tested the difference. The rounds that were pulled and were re-charged with powder and had a bullet seated into them and shot for a 10 shot group at 300 had more fliers than normal….so I run all cases that have had bullets pulled from them back through the mandrel, if I don't have a mandrel for that cal, I neck size with decapping stem raised or removed, depending on die brand.

Cheers.

Yes, you're adding a cold working process if you resize the necks.
But it's no big deal if you shoot thru the rest and go back to an anneal process that gives you consistent results for all of your loads. Bring them all back in line starting freshly annealed.

On the few occasions that I needed to pull a few bullets and reload cases, I just resize as usual (knocking out the primer) and put a fresh primer in. The cost of a few new primers is no big deal.

BTW - I definitely notice the difference in seating pressure between cases that were, and were not, resized after pulling a bullet.