Woodchuck Hunt 08'

Woodchuck hunt

Well I have to make up for the 500 yard chuck I missed by feet the other week!!!

By the way no-one would have knew until uhhumm "Kevin" had to post the details. lol

It was truly a blast and would love to do it again.

And yes I will be having a big gun built this winter!! I felt to small with the little 308 around all you big timers!

I'm not sure I can see 1200 yards -
I've got a lot to learn. I'd like to be there next time, if you guys will have me.

Thanks for the info

Todd

Todd,

We'll have you anytime. You'll be hitting hogs and rocks at distances you never thought you could, all in a matter of a few hours.
There's plenty of optics for you to do this :eek: and rifles for you to do thisgun)........ so all you need to do is bring thyself.

And if you miss, we don't do this:mad:, or this:(, we just do this:confused:.

I'll have to double check with JUDD since it's his hunting ground, but I'm sure we'll have some sort of a chuck hunt. Last year was a blast even though we got moved from our original spot and were forced to have to kill chucks at 1200 yards. If nothing else give me a shout come spring time and your more than welcome to come along with us for a day or 2.

Yeah we will be doin something again this year for sure. Probably a couple times since I don't wanna take allot of people at once seeing it not my actual ground. (Farmer gets a little testy with this)

I would like to do it maybe one in May and one in August. Actual dates will have to be a little closer to the event since me and Kevin have to make sure everything is mowed.

Everyone keep us posted if your interested and like Joel said earlier don't worry about equipment I'm sure their will be plenty there.gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.