Wolfs OPEN today!

I am headed back in the high country for another hunt. Since I tagged that bull last weekend I can hunt muley and predators (bear, cat, wolf, etc.) So, I have decided I will be packing my LR rifle and hope to do some dog training. Lay down boy. : )

I am headed back in the high country for another hunt. Since I tagged that bull last weekend I can hunt muley and predators (bear, cat, wolf, etc.) So, I have decided I will be packing my LR rifle and hope to do some dog training. Lay down boy. : )

Get some video!!

Randy

I will try for sure. Now that I have a decent camera I look forward to it. It would be great to get a wolf hunt on film. My old camera didn't work and the footage I have sucks. The gopro doesn't work for any thing beyond 20 yards.

I will try for sure. Now that I have a decent camera I look forward to it. It would be great to get a wolf hunt on film. My old camera didn't work and the footage I have sucks. The gopro doesn't work for any thing beyond 20 yards.

I would love to see some video of a wolf hunt. But anything would be great.
Have fun and shoot straight and often.........:)

Randy

Well the wolves and elk beat me this week. I went back up my buddy to try for an elk and he messed up on cow. The bulls were quite but I did discover someone had been in there and hit it hard. The area is way to sensitive for that.
The wolves showed up but I could not get them to come to me. They hung up about a mile out as the crow flies. Headed back this weekend.

Seasons? We don't need no stinkin seasons! :) gun)

^^^^^
I don't like restricting!!

But on Sunday I will heading to the hills with the 300rum to see about shooting a few. Just so happens Sunday is the 15th. :rolleyes: I know nothin... Lol

On big game i restrict myself to 1200yds with the rum but on a wolf.... 1600 yds seems far!:Dgun) only reason it isn't more is because no sense learning them up on boom sticks.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.