WipeOut Bore Cleaner Made Easy!

U know i think there is some calculation for word count, but all the mags. r different, so it seems. I'm just freelance so i don't know all the ins and outs yet, tho i'm learning more by the minute. The nice thing about it is all the freebies u get (tho in all honesty they're really not free). Once i had a long article published in TVHM, and every photo had a Harris bipod in it. For 3 yrs. running sometime in the summer i'd come home and there'd be a package at my door step from Harris Engineering, with a new bipod and note that just said thks. That was great, 'cause at the time i wasn't getting anything for my articles. I like Dave Brennan and also John Anderson @ TVHM 'cause they don't over-edit. I've had articles destroyed by over-zealous editors, and after awhile u wonder why u put so much time and effort into them. But once you're in with Brennan u'll be there for awhile i tell ya'.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.