Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is March 1st for Vortex Optics

gr8fuldoug

Official LRH Sponsor
Winners Chosen - Next Drawing is March 1st for Vortex Optics

vortexlogo.gif

This next drawing will have two great Spotting Scope prizes. The Grand Prize Winner will receive their choice of a Straight or Angled Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 Spotting Scope and a runner up will have their choice of a Straight or Angled Vortex Viper 15-45x65 Spotting Scope

Vortex has put up a couple of excellent prizes for our March drawing.

Our latest Prize Winners are as follows:

The Grand Prize Winner of the #59760 Swarovski Z5 Series 3.5-18x44 - BT-Plex Reticle Riflescope is Jeff B. of MM Forum

The Runner Up Winner of a #58130 Swarovski CL Companion 8x30 Black Binocular is Deborah H of CWT

Our next drawing is March 1st for a Vortex Razor HD 20-60x85 Spotting Scope and a Vortex Viper 15-45x65 Spotting Scope

We have changed the drawings around a bit for 2012 making the prizes more exciting than ever.
Again, we would just like to thank everyone for all the support that we receive.

Please go to our website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.

Don't have an answer for above question but I do have a satisfied customer review for cameraland an especially for Doug and the folks there. The customer service I received while dealing with them was some of the best I have ever experienced on the web.

They have great deals and will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.

Thanks Doug and all at CameraLand,
Brian McCarty

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.