Winmagman

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Big Sky, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Big Sky

Big Sky <b>SPONSOR</b>

Winmagman, a few weeks ago I inquired about how to solve the scope cant problem. You gave me a link for a scope level device. I just wanted to say THANK YOU! I attached it to my rifle, got everything realigned, and bingo no more problems. It works like a charm. I will be adding that level to all my rifles in the future it's just too darn good not to. Again thanks!

2. winmagman

winmagman Well-Known Member

Glad I could help, but I gotta give the pass the buck to Ric Horst I think he was the first on this board to post the pics of it. Credit where credit is due ya know.

They do work like a charm though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Chris

3. Big Sky

Big Sky <b>SPONSOR</b>

It sure does work like a charm. Like I said I will be ordering more. It sure was fun vaporizing water filled milk jugs over the weekend. I do this in real uneven terrain so the level makes a huge difference. I love shooting them out there far enough that one has time to get them back in the sight picture soon enough to see them explode. Entertains me to no end. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif