• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Windows 7 Ultimate Operating System

ndbwhunter

Top left corner has a NFR (Not for commercial Resale) label, received for attending training at a Microsoft convention. I will take a picture of the unopened product package if anyone is interested. Contact me for the price. I am offering this product at a significant discount compared to other online stores.

The package only has the 32-bit disc inside, disregard what the label in the back says.
64-bit Disc Download
If you need the 64-bit disc, there are numerous blogs with the Official Windows 7 Digital River ISO download link.http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=260573507315971
The keycode inside the package is also valid for the 64-bit Digital River download.

• Software is New in Package, Factory Sealed and Unopened
  • Full Discs Version, 32-bit Disc included (exactly the same as the Retail Full Discs Version)
  • Keycode is inside sealed package (nobody has seen it include myself)
  • Not Upgrade, not Academic, not OEM
  • Has NOT been Installed, Activated or Register

Overview
Windows 7 Ultimate is the most versatile and powerful edition of Windows 7. It combines remarkable ease-of-use with the entertainment features of Home Premium and the business capabilities of Professional, including the ability to run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode. For added security, you can encrypt your data with BitLocker and BitLocker To Go. And for extra flexibility, you can work in any of 35 languages. Get it all with Windows 7 Ultimate.

Designed for people who want it all
Easiest Windows to use ever

• Simplify your PC with new navigation features like Aero Shake, Jump Lists, and Snap.
  • Customize Windows to look and feel the way you like by changing themes and taskbar programs.
  • Easy to network (with or without a server).
  • Back up your complete system over a network.
  • Help protect data on your PC or portable storage device against loss or theft with BitLocker.
  • Faster and more flexible
Faster and more flexible

• Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
  • Takes full advantage of 64-bit PC hardware and memory.
  • Windows XP Mode gives you the business flexibility you need.
  • Switch between any of 35 languages.
  • Best PC entertainment experience
Best PC entertainment experience

• Watch, pause, rewind, and record TV with Windows Media Center.
  • Blu-ray read/write support for data files.
  • Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.