• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Ulimate Shadow .264 WM

mrwr1223

Winchester Ultimate Shadow 264 WM. Gun is new in box, 26 inch barrel,camo/blued won at an RMEF dinner, has RMEF grip cap. 685.00 shipped.

Sorry guys, I have been trying all week to post pics on here and I am just to stupid to post pics on this site. I have some really nice pics in my ipad but getting them from here to there is another story, if you go to winchesters site you can look it up there as I asure you it is brand new in the box never fired, they don't show the 264 in there line up so I am thinking these we're made special for RMEF. It has RMEF With an elk head on the grip cap. It is blued/ camo stock, with the claw extractor, floor plate and 26 inch barrel.

Yea, I got it, I will try and email pics, I am just not very computer savy, I got pics to load over on 24hourcampfire.com if you want to go over there and check it out . I have the same user name over there . In the mean while I will try and email pics.

The only trade I would be interested in is a beretta white wing 20ga O/U shotgun.