• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Sporting SharpShooter 7MM STW******SOLD*******

ButterBean

Winchester Sporting SharpShooter in 7mm STW .... This rig is a 9.5 out of 10 no glass or bipod $1200

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 11
Re: Winchester Sporting SharpShooter 7MM STW

Bean!!! Brotha!!!
Hope you are well. Is this another one you selling??
Take care dude.

^ for my buddy Lee.

This is an incredible deal on a Winchester Sporting SharpShooter 7mm STW!

If I did not already have two Remington 700 Sendero SF 7mm STWs I would buy this rifle in a heartbeat!

Butter, is that STW a factory rifle, could you post more pics?
Thanks.

These were made in the Winchester Custom Shop in New Heaven Ct. These guns are shooters, even with the lighter contour barrel.

Butterbean is a good person, and keeps his guns clean. I bought a Winchester Laredo Sharpshooter in 7mm STW off of him about 2 years ago. Good person to deal with.

Bill

+1 bought a 308 rem 700 from butterbean. Was in mint condition and shot .5 MOA all day. Great guy.

Interested in your rifle. Please call 406-855-9341 or text. What is round count?

Gentlemen this rifle is sold ..... I am having problems and can't put sold on the ad sorry for the trouble but thanks for all the interest ..... As for my Brothers thanks for the kind words and I am here for you guys .... If I can help at all just give me a hollar

Way to go
Brother bean!!!!!
Glad you got it sold!!!
Hope you are well