• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Model 70 Long Action

Then again, seeing as how you sent the PM out Thursday night, maybe he took a three day weekend somewhere and will get back to you in the next day or so. Are you in need of that action so fast that a couple more days will hurt? Just saying that maybe you are missing a good deal here by bailing so fast!!!

After three days no response from jwhunter I withdraw my offer to purchase by PM. He most likely sold it on another forum and won't show his sneaky face here for a spell!

I just heard from jwhunter, he was out of town for a few days. Maybe I was a bit hasty about my post. I guess I will have CROW pot pie for lunch today.

What might help, if you can remember that you have an active post is to let the forum spooks like myself know that you will be off line for a few days. We'll know and will wait for a response.
Mea Culp!

See, ya didn't know that I was a psychic, did ya, LOL!!! Hope ya had a good lunch! PS: Good tip if someone is going to be away from the puter for a few days and has something offered for sale out on the BB!!! He probably should get a Mea Maxima Culpa, LOL!!!

Last edited: