• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester M-70 post 64 LA bottom metal

James Jones

This is off of a newer model M-70 classic long action I bought it for a push feed I have but I'm gonna need to use a one piece unit so this one has to go.
it's 100% , the floor plate is blued steel and the trigger guard is black anodized aluminum
It will work on all long action post 64 actions.

price is $75 shipped and insured , or best offer.

JDJones

Do you think this will work on the Winchester 670 model rifle. I believe the action is no different that the standard M70, just a blind magazine stock and 2 position safety.

I'd like to get it if it'll work on the action... Maybe I should post pictures or a gunsmith type with experience on these will know for sure.

Tom I have already ordered a unit from Williams , I'm typicaly a day late and dollar short , but thanks for the offer thats a good price it should sell if you post it for sale here.
Dave , I'm not to sure about the action you have I've never heard of that one , but in response to your E-mail its yours , I can't get to my E-mail unless I'm at home so its eiother at 5:30 am or 6:30 pm.

Good deal Dave your parts went out this morining via Priority Mail , they say it should only take 2-3 days but the way the Postal service has been running down here it could be as long as 7-10 days. I'll be so glad when they stop using the hurricane as an excuse for crapp service in the mail down here

Good deal , glad to see that the funds spent on Priority were not wasted this time , its been taking as long as 10 days !!