• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester M 70 Classic Sporting Sharpshooter II 7mm STW

milo-2

This Stw came from Winchester's Custom shop, mid 90's. it is an absolute tack driver with factory ammo, better with handloads. App 270rds fired through it.

I bought this gun for my short lived elk hunting career, it is really just a safe queen.
It came with a HS barrel 26"ss, Hs stock, grey/with black, factory trued, nice looking gun.
I have Leupold rings, mounts or a Ken Farrel picatiny rail, get both. 200 Remington cases, 1 fired, Redding comp die set, RCBS x-die.

I installed a muzzle brake, very efficient, thread protector also.
One blemish, took it apart for trigger job, the reciever tang took a small chunk out of stock, not a biggie to me, might be to you, I can get it fixed if desired.

These guns were hard to come by then, harder now, will sell all listed for $1400.00. Pics on request, pm, will try get some up tonight. If concerned about my rep, I've sold on Gun Broker, Snipers Hide, under milo-2. Will sell FTF no paperwork, if it has to ship, will need FFL.
If you don't like the price, I will review offers.
Miles Lunde

Here is some pics of gun. i never knew getting a few pics would be so taxing on a guys brain. PM if you want better ones.
Miles

Attachments

• SANY0013 - Copy.JPG
    SANY0013 - Copy.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 22
  • SANY0014.JPG
    SANY0014.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 21
  • SANY0015.JPG
    SANY0015.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 29
  • SANY0016.JPG
    SANY0016.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 20
  • SANY0017.JPG
    SANY0017.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 21
  • SANY0020.JPG
    SANY0020.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 19
Like I said before, I will deal on this gun. I'll keep the brass or the dies.
This gun shot Federal premium ammo in the low ".3's", handload 162 amax's in the high ".1"s".
You won't find too many factory Remington's that will shoot this good.
Other than the stock chip, the gun is flawless, and will give a inspection period.

I thought I had, don't think so now. So it's back to the top.
I was going to let the last guy have it for $1200.00, minus dies.
Same offer goes, or make an offer. I'd like to move this gun.
Miles