• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester Coyote 270 WSM

James Jones

I was gonna use this gun as a platform to build a custom but I've got to much on the plate as it is so its gotta go.

The gun action has some light rust pitting and the bolt has some pitting but the gun functions fine and is safe , the bolt and action have been reblued. The stock had some flush cup sling studs installed on the left hand side and it wasen't the best job.

This would be a great gun for sombody to get into the LR game or as a beginers deer gun.

I got the gun froma guy that owed me some money for other work so I'm only asking to get what he owed me. $400 shipped and insured

Pics

coyote3.jpg

Coyote2.jpg

Coyote1.jpg

The bolt was taken out of the gun and stored with it in a soft case with that fake sheep skin type liner in a guys garage , the humidity got to it and thats what caused the rust on the gun and bolt.
I'm guessing that the bolt is a differant alloy than the action because of the differance in the rust.

Kinda makes a hell of a good candidate for a bolt sleeving huh