• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Winchester barreled action

long range dogr

Gents, I will sell or trade!!! My trade interests are listed on one of the posts below.

I have a used winchester model 70 short barreled action for sale. It's a 22-250 heavy varmint.Stainless barrel.I took this in on a trade deal.And right now funds are needed elsewhere.

Round count is unknown.As well as the twist rate.But the bore is nice and shiny. I also have a rifle basics adjustable trigger that will come with it.

My loss is your gain. 400.00 shipped or best offer. SOLD!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
If that is a Winchester HBV which I believe it to be your price seems like a steal to me.

If you still have it in 10 days or so let me know.

Is it a factory barrel? as in stamped Winchester?

If that is a Winchester HBV which I believe it to be your price seems like a steal to me.

If you still have it in 10 days or so let me know.

Is it a factory barrel? as in stamped Winchester?

Yes it is stamped winchester on the barrel. If you want it shoot me a p.m.

Still no takers? I'll also take trades. I'm most interested in badger ordnance 30mm rings. And mcmillan tactical stocks for remington short actions. I could also use a decent range finder.

Still no takers? I'll also take trades. I'm most interested in badger ordnance 30mm rings. And mcmillan tactical stocks for remington short actions. I could also use a decent range finder.

Your price is good.....just hang in there. It's a buyer's market right now.

TXLR