Winchester 70 Classic .375 H&H stocks?

TimT57

I need some help and suggestions on finding a new stock to replace my old injection molded piece that came on my Winchester model 70 Classic SS .375 H&H with the 2 piece floor plate. I'd like to keep a composite stock on this to use in foul weather since this is a stainless rifle. I've used this forums search engine and came up without any results. I have checked at Stockys and a few other places also. My main concern is the barrel channel being large enough in the factory sporter magnum stocks to fit the .375 H&H factory barrel contour, as it appears larger than say, a std. 300 win mag contour. Thanks for any help offered!! Tim

I need some help and suggestions on finding a new stock to replace my old injection molded piece that came on my Winchester model 70 Classic SS .375 H&H with the 2 piece floor plate. I'd like to keep a composite stock on this to use in foul weather since this is a stainless rifle. I've used this forums search engine and came up without any results. I have checked at Stockys and a few other places also. My main concern is the barrel channel being large enough in the factory sporter magnum stocks to fit the .375 H&H factory barrel contour, as it appears larger than say, a std. 300 win mag contour. Thanks for any help offered!! Tim

If you want wood contact Joel he is a member.
Home Page

If you want to just kill to birds with one stone get something from HS precision, Manners, McMillan etc

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.