• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Winchester. 223wssm

Gallen

For Sale: Winchester model 70 .223 WSSM Price drop...
20210422_131047.jpg
20210422_131103.jpg
. Wood and metal real nice shape. Approx 200rounds of factory ammo included. Scope

20210422_133321.jpg
NOT included but rings will be left on. $900.00

Last edited:
You'd already have a payment if it was a 243wssm. Had one, 112 rounds later the barrel was toast, Winchester comped me towards a different gun and it was the biggest mistake of my life. Miss it daily. I'm not crazy about the caliber on this one but I'd be interested in a conversation to see if we could land on an agreement if you're up for it?

You'd already have a payment if it was a 243wssm. Had one, 112 rounds later the barrel was toast, Winchester comped me towards a different gun and it was the biggest mistake of my life. Miss it daily. I'm not crazy about the caliber on this one but I'd be interested in a conversation to see if we could land on an agreement if you're up for it?
And my dad has a the same rifle in a .243wssm. I dont know if its for sale, we bought them together. I can ask if your seriously interested in a .243wssm

I'm still figuring out this site so I'm not sure about rules but I'd like to PM you if that's an option. My email is [email protected]
I'd possibly like to see if we can work out a package deal and buy both the 223 and 243 if your dad is interested.
You have no idea how exciting it is to me that there's even a possibility of having that gun again. I'm sure it will just shoot out again like my old one did so it's really not a practical purchase but hey, I can't help that I liked the gun so that's the price you pay I guess right?

I'm still figuring out this site so I'm not sure about rules but I'd like to PM you if that's an option. My email is [email protected]
I'd possibly like to see if we can work out a package deal and buy both the 223 and 243 if your dad is interested.
You have no idea how exciting it is to me that there's even a possibility of having that gun again. I'm sure it will just shoot out again like my old one did so it's really not a practical purchase but hey, I can't help that I liked the gun so that's the price you pay I guess right?
He said he would sell it. He said he shot it just enough to sight it in. If he remembered right it was under an inch. He has 140 factory rounds that go with it. He wants $1050 shipped. If you want to send me your no., sometime tomorrow i can get you pictures of everything if your interested.

He said he would sell it. He said he shot it just enough to sight it in. If he remembered right it was under an inch. He has 140 factory rounds that go with it. He wants $1050 shipped. If you want to send me your no., sometime tomorrow i can get you pictures of everything if your interested.
4065449654 looking forward to the pictures and further discussion. For all intents and purposes please consider it sold.