Win model 70 coyote lite 243

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by backyardsniper, Apr 25, 2012.

1. backyardsniper

backyardsniper Well-Known Member

Got a factory win model 70 coyote lite for sale It has exactly 18 rds through it. It has a 20 moa pic rail. I believe it is an EGW I will have to go look bought the rifle new about a month ago, but dont need it, want to go another direction. I have a leupold Mark 4 LR/PR 4.5-14x40 with duplex reticle mounted on it if a person wanted the whole package with a harris bipod we could work out a deal on that.

$800 for rifle with base

$1600 rifle with scope and bipod

2. briannelson89

briannelson89 Well-Known Member

what twist is the barrel

3. backyardsniper

I believe
    1/9.25 but I couldn't swear to it I shot hornady 58 and berger 95 and both shot very well

4. backyardsniper

ok bump it up

wife wants a freakin camper so I got to liquidate some funds. Somebody make me an offer on this it is practicaly brand new with 20 moa rail and i have a Harris bipod that can be had with it. Perfect varmint or whitetail/antelope rifle. All the benefits of a heavy barreled rifle without all the weight.gun)

Somebody is gonna own this gun. Open to offers

5. stbbo

stbbo Well-Known Member

Still have the rifle?

6. stbbo

stbbo Well-Known Member

Still have the rifle? I'm really interested in it they are sharp looking for sure. I know for a fact I can't afford the glass. But what's ur rock bottom price my girl wants to get me something nice for my b day coming up. Thanks for your time and god bless.