Win M70 Express scope mount?

rdm

Does anyone make a scope rail mount like a badger ordnance 20MOA for the Win M70 Express action? I cant find a thing. Its for a 7mmSTW project I have in the works.

Its the full length classic magnum action. It basically the same as the long action but the spacing for the screw holes for the scope base is different. Thanks Ill check it out.

You need scope bases for a model 70 300 ultra,338 ultra or the H&H mags,the rear screws are very close together.Not alot of options with the express action

Yup, finding that out. I figure I'll get the Badger Ordnance for a long action M70(holes are the same except the 3rd one) and put it on a press and drill it out. Only other options are have one custom made or leave out the 3rd screw. I love everything about M70's. I own 4 but this kind of thing is frustrating.

Not sure if this will help but we have Seekins Model 70 WSM action rails in stock. Glen said the screw holes were different, but it might still be a short action.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.