Win a box of 50 Hammer Bullets - LRH Give Away Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
These Hammer Bullets are going to be given away soon so if you haven't entered get after it. I want to get these into the hands of guys that are on the forum all the time so that the other guys will get to hear about them. You guys that post and read a lot need to win and give a write up when you use them.

Steve

Thanks everybody for entering to win a box of Hammer Bullets. I sent an email to the 10 guys that were drawn. I look forward to hearing back from the 10 winners.

Remember the guys who won need to post here on LRH about great the bullets work for you.

Thanks again,

Steve Davis

Seven out of the 10 winners have made contact with me to order their box of bullets. Check your email and make sure you are not one of the three still pending a box of bullets.

Steve

There are still two that have not replied to my email. I'll check with Andy to see how much time I should give them. As far as I am concerned you two that have asked can get them as soon as enough time goes by.

Steve

Too bad the Laupa I have is a 1-10 twist... Id love to play with the 307s... 260s would be it...
But the 177 284s look so inviting in a 28 Nosler with a 1-7.75 28in Brux.....
gun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts