• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED win. 70 .325wsm new in box. RMEF rifle

tpichevy

made for RMEF only! This is the rifle you need for any big game animal or target shooting, 1000 yrd gun with the right scope. Its a Winchester model 70 .325 WSM, super shadow camo made only for the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation . Matte finish 24" sporter barrel. This was made in the USA back in 05-06' befor winchester guns were being made over seas. The bolt has been installed on the rifle only twice and once was to get these pics. This rifle comes with all the paper work in the box and a lock. Not the Bipod. $625 shipped to your FFL. PM me your email for pics

guns003.jpg

guns004.jpg
[/QUOTE]

To bad not a CRF model 70 then again if it was it be gone at that price. This one has what they call controlled Round push feed. Nice gun though.

Not sure what all that means but I know the bolt has the claw extractor....

Not sure what all that means but I know the bolt has the claw extractor....

Free bump:

FYI,
It's a controlled round push feed, as stated.

If it had "the claw extractor" it would run parallel to the right hand side of the bolt about 3/4 of the length of the bolt, & would be visible to Ray Charles in the pics provided.
Not a big deal tho. I have a custom built on a Model-70 push feed. They're great guns too.

I almost made you an offer on this rifle last year, & wish I would've when I had the $ in hand, even if you had declined my modest offer. At least I wouldn't be lusting after the same Winnie in a .325WSM a year later with an unclear conscience.:D But I wanted the barreled action in 325, not the RMEF stamp on the injection moulded stock, so I didn't ask. I understand not breaking up the package, & didn't want to sound insulting.

Always a what if huh..... I can daydream still.

No matter if it's CRF or Push Feed, it's still a Model-70 chambered in a capable Elk, & Bear whackin cartrige, & is a great platform for future builds, should the eventual purchaser choose to do so.
Neat, & capable novelty rifle in its current state too.

Good luck