Wildcat bullet selection ?

pyroducksx3

Does anybody know what wildcat bullets has as far as product available? All I know is that they have a 200 gr 7mm ULD and cant find anything else. Their website has been "coming soon" forever so just looking for some help. I know that they dont normally post thier BC either but an estimate would be nice. Im looking for something in thier 7mm line to shoot out of a 7mm saum was hoping they had some thing in 140-160gr weight I also have a 300 wsm so 30 would be great also. Thanks

I don't know, but I'd also like to. The owner seems like a nice guy. I'd like a status update also. Maybe Paul will see this and provide some current information. You might PM him - user name 'Wildcat Bullets'

The last I heard from them they were still trying to catch up on the 200gr 7mm. I'm patiently waiting for the 169.5 .277 bullets.

what was the bc for the 277 169.5 gr bullet?

I have vary few of richards last run left. goodgrouper did my load work ups with the bc @.750 @5000'
I ran the same stats on the new berger ballistic chart and it came out @ .770
Paul sent me a few of some he had made @ 930 yards they were spot on with Richard's. I too am waiting for some .277 169.5 Paul said they should be comming soon.

Does anyone know if they still have the .338 265 gr RBBT ATs available?

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.